AUTOMATIC STABILIZATION OF ALL INK VARIABLES: VISCOSITY / TEMPERATURE / PH BY MEANS OF A SOPHISTICATED ALGORITHM
• Strong industrial electronics, PLC based, non PC related issues
• Maintenance and cleaning trouble-free
• User interface on industrial touch screen
• Intuitive software, very easy to operate
• High quality membrane valves
HIGHLY RELIABLE MEASUREMENT PRINCIPLE PROVEN IN THE MOST HARSH INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS CAN BE INSTALLED ON ANY KIND OF PRINTING PRESS
The viscocheck viscosity control is based on the fallen body measurement principle. This principle, has been proven to be the most
reliable for the measurement of liquid printing inks for flexo or gravure presses.
Two sensors are detecting the torpedo when falling down through the ink tube, so the time in between the two sensors will give the PLC an indirect viscosity measurement. Then the PLC will calculate the amount of solvent to correct viscosity the fastest and most accurate way.
The viscocheck unit is able to work in the most demanding industrial environments