VISCOCHECK control equipment inks
AUTOMATIC STABILIZATION OF ALL INK VARIABLES: VISCOSITY / TEMPERATURE / PH BY MEANS OF A SOPHISTICATED ALGORITHM
- Strong industrial electronics, PLC based, non PC related issues
- Maintenance and cleaning trouble-free
- Intuitive software, very easy to operate
- High quality membrane valves
HIGHLY RELIABLE MEASUREMENT PRINCIPLE PROVEN IN THE MOST HARSH INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS CAN BE INSTALLED ON ANY KIND OF PRINTING PRESS
The viscocheck viscosity control is based on the fallen body measurement principle. This principle, has been proven to be the most
reliable for the measurement of liquid printing inks for flexo or gravure presses.
Two sensors are detecting the torpedo when falling down through the ink tube, so the time in between the two sensors will give the PLC an indirect viscosity measurement. Then the PLC will calculate the amount of solvent to correct viscosity the fastest and most accurate way.
The viscocheck unit is able to work in the most demanding industrial environments
- It allows the printer to keep the reological and ﬂuidity values constant, so the ink volumetric transfer will be constant as well.
- Signiﬁcant savings are achieved depending on the plant temperature due to the lower solvent evaporation ratio.
- lr.products) has developed and implemented a speciﬁc software, designed to double-check the pH sensors status and to insure the proper functioning.
- On the event of a miss-calibration, the system will send an alarm to the operator and will switch from automatic to manual mode.